This is petty , but I don't care .
Can people stop saying " circle back " ? One idiot says it and the entire english speaking world repeats it without question . It's stupid and unnecessary .
Also " perfect storm " has been around way too long . Stop .
100% of the time I've heard people use " going forward " or " moving forward " it has been completely redundant . " We'll see what the next step is, moving forward " . Of course moving forward , you fucking dolt .
" At the end of the day " is/was overused . Kill it .
" Game changer ". Nope .
" Adulting " is not a word or verb . You have no choice and it's not cute or funny to say .
Handle your shit .
" Fur baby " . Gross. Knock it off .
" It is what it is " . Meaningless vapid stupidity that is supposed to make you sound profound . It does not .
" Hack " , as in " life hacks ". No . These are just tips on how to do things easier and/or better .
No one needs to call them fucking "hacks" .
" I'm not going to lie..." Why say this ? Do people normally assume you are going to lie?
Enough of this for now . I may circle back to this, going forward .