Tuesday 4 October 2011

HERE WE GO AGAIN

So here it is. This is what we have in lieu of a website. It'll have to do.
  To begin with, I want to say thank you to every former member of AK-47, and there have been many. We're on our 4th drummer, 5th bass player, 2nd lead guitarist, and me (Tony). I guess that's what happens when you've been around since 1997. This genre of music moves me like no other, to this day. I love hip-hop, reggae, dub, and many others, but nothing inspires me like hardcore/punk rock. And so, for better or for worse, AK goes on. I am fortunate to be playing with Mr. Jamie Willis on drums, and am excited to have Joe and Kent (former Goatboy members from back in the day) playing in the band. We have several new songs on the go, but will not be show ready for a little while. Our main focus will still be all ages, but we are not totally closed to the odd bar show. The music will be what you expect. If you already like us, you will continue to do so, and if you don't, you won't. Don't worry about it. We are still here. Thank you.