Thursday 1 March 2012

ONWARD

As of last week, AK have 12 new songs together. I am happy with each and every one of them. Every AK-47 line-up so far has had something special about it. I've enjoyed playing with everyone I've played with, and the current band is no exception to that. Goat Boy were a Victoria band I've respected and admired for years, and I dare say are one of my all time favourite Vic bands. Since two of the former members are with AK right now, I've rediscovered them, and have been playing their old tapes and vinyl a lot lately. They continue to inspire me to this day. I've been writing a lot, and don't feel that letting up soon. Once we get at least 15-20 songs together, we'll record. So far there have been no new shows lined up, but I'll keep you posted. Have a good one, eh.