Monday 1 April 2013

PLAYING WHERE?!

The Rebel Spell, Isotopes, Ak-47, Class of 1984 - Apr 1st @ REHAB NIGHTCLUB
That's right. Not the type of rehab I like to tell people to go to, but it'll do. I had noticed that The Rebel Spell were playing, so I e-mailed Heather from Clove and Anchor Entertainment to see if they needed another local band, and lo and behold, she is letting us play. Thank you, Heather. I know that since it was us asking to play, and not the other way around, I probably have no right to call Rehab Nightclub a shithole. So I won't. But it probably is. See you on Friday, April the 26th. The Rebel Spell will have you all singing along with their anthemic rabble rousing singalongs. The Isotopes will have you all wanting to play baseball. And Class Of 1984 will have you wishing it was the '80s, when skateboarding was still considered an outlaw lifestyle, and not the commercially sanitized bullshit you see in the fucking x-games and shit. Okay, maybe The Jak's team and Team Shiddy are keeping it real, but the x-games and the warp tour are to skateboarding what blink 182 and sum 41 are to real punk rock. Fuck it. Good night.