Monday 19 August 2013

NO FUCKING BORDERS

Right now I'm listening to Skit System from Sweden. They are fucking amazing. I also recently bought a split LP by Ruidosa Inmundicia, who are from Vienna, but they sing in Spanish because some members are originally from Chile. The other side of the record is Solid Decline from Germany. The hardcore records I got before that are a split with Mihoen and Seein' Red (both from Holland), and also a split featuring Seein' Red and F.P.O. from Macedonia.
  There is no point to any of this, except to say that punk/hardcore is international. I've always enjoyed bands from everywhere, and the language barrier never bothered me. Shit is fucked up everywhere, and the fact that there are bands out there giving voice to this (no matter how small or apathetic the scene is) is exciting and fantastic. Besides the fact that very often bands from Europe and South America fucking rip shit up, to the point of almost losing control. This shit inspires me. Look up all of these bands, or remain a fucking idiot listening to fucking pennywise and bad religion for the rest of your useless life, or at least until you're done with your punk phase and grow out of this, along with your rebellious anti-authority posturing. Good day. I said good day!!!