Monday 27 January 2014

DELAYED REACTION

Sorry I'm taking so long to write this, but I work like a motherfucker, and I'm trying to be a decent Dad all at the same time.
  The Jay Brown Memorial Show/Hospice Benefit was fucking great. Sure, there were some fucking idiots there who wanted to drink and fight, but it's a fucking bar. Fuck 'em. Let's not waste time on the morons here.
   Thanks to Hoon, Big Rick, and everyone who so tirelessly makes this happen year after year. Your efforts are appreciated, even though it might not seem like it at times. Fuck the haters and shitheads. Props to AWT, The Keg Killers, The Gnar Gnars, Class Of 1984, Killer Campground, and The Frostbacks. You were all fucking great. Thanks to Tyler and Tieman for making the AK-47 shirts for us, and in such a short time, with excellent quality. Thanks to Rob for being our merch person. Thanks to all of the people who come to this event annually, and to the newcomers also. And thank you to the photographers for putting up with all of the bullshit and getting some terrific shots of the bands and crowd. Yes, you know who you are, Mr.Carlow .
  It was wonderful seeing so many folks I haven't seen in a very long time. And I'd like to thank my wife for helping me get out of the house on time. Here's a heartwarming shot by Scott Fraser, that just says it all....