Tuesday 25 March 2014

HARDCORE CLEANING

Yesterday evening after my regular job, I spent four hours cleaning a local barber shop. I know it doesn't sound like an ideal night, but I found it rewarding ( oh how I hate that stupid word). I transformed the place from a total shithole, to a terrific looking establishment. ( Uh-oh, aren't I supposed to be anti-establishment? ) But the best part was, I got to listen to some of the most blazing hardcore whilst doing said job. CokeBust, Government Warning, Christ On A Crutch, Let's Grow, Seein' Red, F.P.O., Migra Violenta, Ruidosa Inmudicia, Mihoen, and motherfuckin' GOAT BOY!!!!! Fuck yes. Listen to Goat Boy, you foolish mortals, or perish in the swamps of mediocrity. Anyway, the music I was listening to, made what could have been a tedious and disgusting job, into something immensely enjoyable. In fact, the hardcore probably inspired me to do a better job than I might have otherwise. There is no point to this, except listen to all of the bands mentioned in this post, and punk rock cures everything. It's a scientific fact.