Thursday 24 April 2014

FAKEBOOK

I don't judge people or bands who have assbook accounts to keep in touch with family they rarely see, or in the case of bands, folks who come out to the shows who they don't always communicate with personally, and to alert people as to when their next shows are. That's all fine. It's the sad morons who post "selfies" regularly, ( holy crap, how I hate that word, if it even is a fucking word), and who travel 3,000 miles just to put up pictures of what they fucking ate. And also those total fucking idiots who start up fakebook accounts for their dogs, and get offended when you don't accept them as "friends". What the fuck, are you fucking five years old? Also, no, your dog does not send out christmas cards, you fucking idiot. Keep that shit to yourself.
   As you may or may not be able to tell, I am not on this so called "facebook". Maybe it would be a good idea for the band, but I just can't do it. I think if I were to try and set up an account for myself, the band, whatever, I might puke. Maybe I can set one up for my shoes, and you'd better accept, or else there'll be internet drama galore. And that's another thing. Some shitasses find it to be the ultimate insult when you delete them from assbook. I'm talking about adults here. Boo fucking hoo. It's also one of the reasons I've disabled comments from being written on this here bloggy type thing. Go be "funny" somewhere else. If you want to communicate, e-mail me directly, but no public airing of your extremely important views. Arrogant? Maybe, but that's the way it is. Fuck your drama. Bye.