Wednesday 24 December 2014

JAMES WOODS IS A FUCKING DOUCHE

At least in my opinion. Granted, I don't know much about these fucking useless hollywood types, but I had no idea that he was as fucking stupid and as much of an asshole as this. He actually goes so far as to blame Al Sharpton and obama directly for the deaths of those two n.y. cops who were gunned down 5 days ago. He also blames them for the "anti-cop" atmosphere in the streets these days. Fucking moron. Maybe the cops are responsible for their own public image problems, due to them killing unarmed youth on a fucking daily basis. Maybe the douchebag woods would have a different opinion if it was his kid who was shot down in the street, or harrassed daily by the fucking cops. Mind you, it makes sense that someone in his position would defend the cops, due to the social class he's in. But some of them are taking a righteous stand, and saying "Enough is enough!" No, I'm not going to link his stupid tweets to this rant, and certainly I'm not going to read the hideous cowardly screeching by his braindead supporters. I just needed to say this. Fuck this idiot, and everyone like him.