Monday 18 April 2016

OFF TOPIC

A little detour here, but several months ago I was experiencing terrible foot pain, to the point that I was limping some days. I hadn't done anything to injure it recently, so what the fuck?! I went to the doctor, and she sent me to get it x-rayed. It turns out I have arthritis. Yes, I'm getting old, and in some ways paying for youthful stupidity, but I digress.
   I bought insoles for my shoes, did some stretching exercises, but still has some bad days and some okay. ( Playing the Jay Brown Show fucking hurt, but it was all for rock and roll!!!! And to fight cancer also). I still plan on going to a physiotherapist, but all in good time.
    So about two weeks ago, a co-worker asked if I had tried Turmeric root . Not being a believer in trendy super foods and crap like that, I had severe doubts, but thought it was worth a try. I went to the local grocery store, and bought some root, which I then took home and made into tea. I started feeling the results within two days, and am skateboarding with the kids, playing soccer with them, etc. Mind you, arthritis doesn't ever go away, but the results are incredible. Keep in mind, the root could discolour your mouth ( temporarily). But this shit works. Go ahead. Go.