Sunday 21 August 2016

I DON'T FUCKING GET IT

I know cancer is a horrible thing, and I know most people have been touched by it in one way or another. I also know that the dude from the tragically hip has it, and this may be their final tour. But that doesn't make them a good band. I have mentioned before, that at one of my jobs they keep the radio on the local classic rock station, and it fucking sucks. I prefer it to silence, but the music sucks, for the most part. And this station is playing up this tour like it's the most important thing ever. I've listened to the songs, and I don't get it. Bland, fucking bland. Canadian institution ? That is truly sad. And why would I give a fuck if that smarmy asshole trudeau is going to be at the final show ? Fuck him. If you need to put a national flag on canadian bands, try Car 87, I Spy, DOA, The Subhumans, The Ruggedy Annes, Total Shit, Gnar Gnars, Keg Killers, The Angry Snowmans, The Old Derelicts, Legion Of Goons, The Mags, The Poor Choices, NoMeansNo, High Arctic, The Dishrags, Vile Intent, Goatboy, Render Useless, and this shit could go on forever. But as far as the tragically hip go ? Nope.