Tuesday 17 October 2017

LAST NIGHT

Last night I had an excellent talk with Jason Lamb of The Punk Show . It was nothing earth shattering or life changing, but was fun and hopefully interesting to some people out there. I have to admit that when Jason first asked me to do the show several months ago, I had declined due to my dislike of the station ( and radio in general ). But Jason is such a great guy, unassuming, humble, and gets shit done, that I had a change of heart. That, and the fact that Tyler Stranglehold is a regular part of it, Scott Henderson has recently been on it, had me thinking, " What the hell makes me so special ?" So I told Jason he had won me over with his kindness. He was still playing our music on the show, even though I didn't want to be on it at the time. He even went out and bought a copy of the new CD. I was going to give him one , seeing as how we thanked him on the lyric sheet, but he beat me to it. This man is worthy of your respect.
  Thank you Jason, and I'm sure I'll see you either at school, ( our kids go to the same one ) or at the next show.