Saturday 11 November 2017

YES IT'S FUCKING RELEVANT

This is the image on today's "Angry Young and Poor" "punk" website.





I wrote this in response to this grovelling piece of shit ad :


Dear A,Y&P,

  I too would like to thank the troops who have served ( and especially the various regimes who sent them to "serve" ), for making the world a safer place. Namely, by killing 3.8 million Vietnamese , 1,600,000 Korean civilians and over 600,000 military personnel killed or missing ,over 500,000 killed and over one million displaced in Iraq, over 111,000 Afghanis killed due to war related causes, the complete and utter destruction of Libya, allowing ISIS to march in,( but now they can fight them too , Hurray !) the invasions of dozens of countries from The Philippines to Grenada ( and what a terrible threat they were !), the over 6,000 cases of sexual assault reported within the military , not to mention the theft of land from Mexico in order to build the u.s.a. with the help of the horrific slave trade . 
   Sorry gentlemen, I can say with the utmost certainty that I will NEVER order from you again. I hope your veterans enjoy the discount they get on bondage pants.
    Good bye.
         Sincerely,
              Tony G. from Victoria.
PS-I will spend today remembering the victims of western troops.

I guess she'll be eligible for a discount too !