Sunday 26 May 2019

MISSING OUT

No photo description available.

It was a great turnout for this fine punk rock show, but if you avoided it because you don't know the bands, you suck. It's always great to check out music you haven't heard before. It was only my second time seeing REK, and their angry young sound will not disappoint you. I bought their demo CD. It was my first time seeing Vic City Rejects, and was surprised to hear an early '90s East Bay sound coming from these young locals. They had a totally positive energy ,and I was lucky enough to have picked up their CD last night. And of course, The Skidmarxists are made up of scene veterans, and couldn't play badly if they tried. I love those guys . Automatic Chaos also have great live energy , and will rock you. All of this was totally worth the sleep deprivation, and would I do it again if given the opportunity.
Good day to you.