Sunday 23 June 2019

JIMMY

In August of 2018 I had my Santa Cruz reissue of the Jason Jessee Guadalupe skateboard stolen from in front of my house , and have had an ad up on Used Victoria ever since offering a reward for it's return, no questions no cops. There has been nothing , and I haven't seen it around town . 
  Then last week, Jimmy Miller (local skateboarding legend and all around great guy ) e-mailed me with an ad he'd seen on UsedVic asking if the skateboard in the ad was mine. Sadly it was not, as the deck in the ad is a different colour . That being said, the price was right, the hardware was good, so I went and picked it up and am forever grateful to Jimmy, and am so happy to have this particular board back again. Still, if I see the original one around town, I will retrieve it. Yes I will.
  So what's the point of this rant ? Nothing really, except to say that shit can sometimes work out, even if it's in a different way than anticipated . And also, you should all love Jimmy Miller. Good day.
Image result for jason jessee guadalupe reissue