Sunday 15 September 2019

OFF THE CLOCK

Last night was Off The Clock's last show, and we were privileged enough to have been asked to play . It was at Will from OTC's house , and was the first house show we'd done in a long ass time . It reminded me of how much I've always enjoyed the grassroots underground vibe at these things , and always will . No bars , promoters , or even cover charge, just a great time .
Crom/Dam were fucking intense , even though I have no clue what they're singing about , but they are a unique act for this town, with the crazed electronic sound along with loud bass and guitars they put out . 
Off The Clock demonstrated why they've developed such a strong following , with their gruff but melodic singing and shouted backup vocals. I haven't picked up the LP yet, but I will have to . I have no idea why they broke up , but I wish them all well and look forward to hearing new bands and new music. 
It was a fantastic night overall, and everyone should thank Will for a great venue and good times . Thank you.


SEP14

Off The Clock final gig, with AK47, Crom Dam Sep 14th