Sunday 9 February 2020

LAST NIGHT'S SOLD OUT SHOW

Last night's show at Logan's with DOA , us,  and Class Of 1984 was one I'll remember forever.
We have Esther to thank for a well put together gig , and all of the people who attended were fucking incredible also.
I hadn't seen DOA in many years , and they were in top form , maybe the best I've ever seen them play . Class Of 1984 were great as always , and we had the opportunity to release our latest CD and new t-shirts .
The place was sold out , and from what I could see, there was very little, if any trouble.
It was our very first time playing with DOA , and in fact my first time talking to Joey Shithead, who was very down to earth , despite people buying posters and wanting him to sign them .
Weird shit at a punk rock show, but  whatever .

If you missed out, tough shit. Learn to get off your fucking phone and walk into a shop to buy your ticket, if you can figure that out.
Good night .

Image result for doa class of 1984