Tuesday 22 September 2020

MISSING YOU BASTARDS

 A couple of weeks ago I had the most vivid dream that I was at a Logan's show surrounded by the usual people . There were hugs all around, the music was loud , and it felt good and natural. Then I woke up , and in my disappointment realized it was a dream . Who knows when all of this shit will get back to normal again ?

Knife Manual, BLKR , The Dayglos , The Gnar Gnars , Riffheist , The Keg Killers, Fully Crazed , The Frostbacks , Shallow End ,  The Skidmarxists , The Angry Snowmans , Vic City Rejects, Reckless Everyday Killers , Class Of 1984, Rival Gang, and probably many others, I need to see all of them again . I miss all of them , and the people who come out and support and love these local motherfuckers . Hopefully I'll see you all soon.......