Tuesday 18 May 2021

AARON CLARK - REST IN PEACE

 With a truly heavy heart full of pain and sorrow, I am sad to say that Aaron Clark has passed away and as always is the case, he was far too young to go.
Aaron was a veteran of the Victoria punk/metal scene , and everything he did he did with everything he had. We would tease each other frequently, but it was always in good fun . I never had a serious disagreement with Aaron , and enjoyed every band and every show he played that I attended.
As I said, he was 100% down for the music.
Severance , Gallows End, Meatlocker 7, Left Of Centre , Friday Night Murder , and The Capital City Stalkers, plus I'm sure there are more that I'm forgetting right now. He left his mark. The energy was there in every band he was in.

I learned the depressing news from his sister and daughter this evening , and as bad as it is, I'm glad I received it in person. I hope everyone is staying well.
Listen to one of his bands tonight if you are able to.
Good night Aaron. I'll miss you.