Tuesday 14 June 2022

FUCK YES

 The Dayglos show last night was fucking awesome. It was a great turnout for a Monday night at the Upstairs Lounge, formerly known as Harpo's back in the day.

All of the bands fucking killed it . I went specifically to see Hung Up , and they lived up to my expectations . The Gnar Gnars were tight as fuck , and despite not loving their name, Citizen Rage won me over with their aggressive hardcore and great attitude .

The Dayglos played a mix of new and old , with the crowd going nuts for the classics . The new songs fucking shred also . I bought the latest CD , and you should too. You will dig it. 

There was a real community vibe going on last night , and even with getting less than 4 hours of sleep, I regret nothing and would do it again in a fucking second.

Thank you and good night.