Sunday 11 December 2022

ANOTHER GREAT ONE

 I went to the show on the 10th, which was part of a "punk rock market"also, although I only attended the musical part of it , and it was excellent !

The Chain opened up, and if you haven't heard yet, they are 3 fifteen year olds who rock . How often do you see opening bands get asked for an encore ? It happened last night , you apes.

Next up were Zero Coping Skills, bringing their melodic style to the house, and those bastards can harmonize. Any time a band does a Gorilla Biscuits cover, they win me over.

Hung Up were fucking awesome, and had Hayley on bass .  Elena played drums in both ZCS and Hung Up. Hell yes. They get better every time I see them, and I am excited to play with them again on Jan.13.

It was worth coming out for.
Until next time.