Sunday 1 January 2023

RESOLUTIONS AND OTHER SHIT

 Here we are in 2023 . Some will make nonsensical resolutions that they won't keep, others will do the best they can no matter what the occasion is. If you're on a quest for self-improvement, it's always a good time to start , or to continue for that matter. I know I've a got a fuckload of work to do, but so do all of us. Honestly, I never thought I'd live this far into the 2000s.

We've got a show coming up on the 13th with The awesome band Hung Up, and also The Hex. It will be a varied show and no matter what, it will be fun. I hope to see you all there.

Towards the end of 2022, I was saddened to hear of the passing of soccer legend Pele  , who was one of the most skilled athletes of all time. I don't give a fuck about how you feel about the sport, he was truly incredible, and when I was a kid he was simply a living legend. He set a standard that will never be repeated. I'm not talking only about stats, but his style and effect on the game itself.

Putting all of that aside, I hope everyone does well in the new year, and we continue to enjoy each other's company and loud and obnoxious music .
See ya soon.