Thursday 25 April 2013

SEE YOU ALL THERE....

Tomorrow night is the Rebel Spell Show at Rehab nightclub, on the outskirts of beautiful Victoria, B.C. Okay, the area around the club isn't the prettiest, but what can you do, uh? We haven't played with the Rebel Spell for about two years, which was the last show with our last line-up. They are a fucking phenonenal live band, and not to be missed. Fist raising anthems for the masses. Sing alongs. A handsome lead singer. They've got it all. Class Of 1984 are local skate rock veterans. I like them more and more everytime I see them. They bring it all back to street level. Buy their stuff. The Isotopes are a "baseball punk" band. I know nothing of their work, but always like seeing bands I've never heard before. Come see for yourselves. I believe we will be playing just before The Rebel Spell. Even though we have recorded, the mastering process isn't complete yet, so it'll be some time before the finished product sees the light of day. We will have some of our self-titled shark CD there, for those who don't already have it, for 5 bucks. And I will have some back issues of Revolution newspaper for free, for those who are interested. Do not be afraid to approach me. See ya there, pricks.