Friday 31 May 2013

SEE YOU TOMORROW

We are playing with Car 87, All Out Panic,and The Fuck You Pigs tomorrow night at Logan's. I know the poster says the Gnar Gnars are playing, but they feel they aren't ready yet, and I respect that. How many times have we sat through bands who have barely picked up their fucking instruments try to make it through a half-assed set of terrible shitty music? Too many fucking times. Although this isn't the case with The Gnar Gnars. They just want everything to be right. The stuff Hoon played for me is great, and I look forward to seeing them in July.
  Car 87's new music is fucking awesome as always, and they are great people. They alone will be worth the price of admission. They will tear your shit up. And The Fuck You Pigs are a local favourite. I would have come out to this show if we weren't playing. See you all there.